Exfoliate, Clarify and Illuminate Face Cleanser is a unique sulfate and paraben-free formula that is specially formulated with the perfect balance of Salicylic Acid and skin-nourishing botanicals.
Salicylic Acid, a Beta Hydroxy Acid, has the ability to penetrate into the pore lining and exfoliate inside the pore, as well as the skin’s surface making it effective in reducing breakouts.
Clarify and Illuminate Face Cleanser is also formulated with Niacinamide to reduce redness and improve the skin’s overall look.
In addition, the soothing blend of botanical oils and extracts in this exfoliating facial cleanser provides a multitude of beneﬁts without over-drying the skin.
This acne defense face cleanser immediately cleanses deep into pores, eliminating acne-causing bacteria, impurities, and oil, leaving skin soft, radiant, and blemish-free.
Exfoliate, Clarify and Illuminate Face Cleanser Benefits:
- Deep cleaning Salicylic Acid formula
- Reduces 99% of acne-causing bacteria
- Salicylic Acid 2% penetrates deep into pores, decreasing sebum production, excess oil, and ﬁghting acne-causing bacteria
- Provides mild exfoliation of dead skin cells from within the follicle, keeping the pores clear of cellular debris thus reducing the number of breakouts
- Contains 15 nourishing botanical extracts and essential oils that moisturize and improve complexion to help retain a healthy glow while leaving the skin smooth and soft
- Decongests, tones and tightens skin, leaving it invigorated without overdrying
How To Use This Acne Defense Face Cleanser:
- Apply acne defense clarifying facial cleanser over wet face and work into a lather.
- Rinse with water and pat dry.
- Can be used twice daily or as directed by a physician.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%
Yeast Extract, Sclareolide (Clary Sage) Extract, Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Panthenol, Niacinamide
Recommended Skin Types:
Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Features:
- Dermatologist Tested
- Not tested on animals
- Paraben free
- Naturally Derived
There are no reviews yet.